Monday, June 8, 2009

My Drama Free Life

I think I am getting use to having a drama free life-now my readers need to get used to it too! Without lots of drama I have had a hard time figuring out what I should write about. I could write about my day to day activities - wake up - go to work - come home - walk the dog - read or watch TV - go to bed. Ooooh - so much excitement!! I know - y'all are jealous now!! Actually - this quiet life is nice after all the drama - arguments - door slamming that I have lived with for the past 3 years.

Tonight I am watching Jon & Kate +8 - I am catching up on a couple episodes I missed and then the new episode tonight. The last time I wrote about them I was so on Jon's side and so against Kate. I didn't hide the fact that Kate's personality rubs me the wrong way - as does that annoying haircut of hers. But - the more I read about these two online and in the tabloids - yes I do buy those horrible magazines!! - the more I think they need to both step up and take responsibility for how this had ended up. Jon needs to knock off the oh poor me attitude! If he doesn't like being a stay at home Dad then he needs to find something to do outside the home. Kate needs to stop being the martyr and acting like she does so much and Jon is just a screw up. He is that way because she tells him all the time how he can't do anything right.

On the cover of last weeks People Magazine - could Jon look more put upon! He was not smiling and was just - oh my life is so miserable please feel sorry for me. You know what - they brought the cameras in to their lives. Oh - and last week there were more pics of him out and about and this time it was with a different gal - not the 23 year-old teacher that he was photographed with last time. That boy just never learns.

Aaaaagh!!! Muppet just tooted!!! She has gassy butt tonight! She is silent and deadly!

OK - I'm going to go take some Advil - allergy/sinus headache. Crawl in to bed and read some of my book. I am really in to books by Lisa Scottoline right now. Really good mysteries with lawyers in Philadelphia.

De

No comments: