Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good Day

Today was a good day - felt like I accomplished somethings at work - went to dinner with a friend after work - got home to find my new Whoopie Pie Pan had been delivered!!  I am so excited - can hardly wait to make my first batch of Whoopie Pies - if I had gotten home a little bit earlier tonight I would have made them - maybe tomorrow.  I will need to search the Internet for the perfect recipe.  

Tonight while watching Glee I saw a commercial that was soooo about my Dad!!  It was one of those Pemco insurance commercials. I think they may need to pay my Dad cuz he was certainly the inspiration for this one! 

Speaking of Glee - tonight's show was an odd coincidence of timing - Amber Riley who plays Mercedes on the show sang I Will Always Love You that was one of Whitney Houston's biggest hits. She did an incredible job and it couldn't have been better if it had been planned. De

No comments: