Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chemistry?

Depression - this is how it works - one minute your down and the next everything is fine. 

Nothing in my environment has changed - I'm still buried at work, my house is still a disaster, I'm still overwhelmed - but I can feel the change in my brain!  I'm happy, energized, positive.  Feel like I can accomplish something.  It's times like these where I ride the wave and try to do as much as I can.  I sometimes wonder if I might be a little Bi-Polar - I certainly have low lows and high highs.  Although, when I'm on a high I don't go out and do destructive things, spend lots of money, or take risks.

I am so excited for L this week - her Dad is coming in on Friday to spend a long weekend with her.  It's been just about 3 years since they've seen each other.  She is so excited - I believe they are both going to stay at her Dad's parent's house - that way they can spend as much time together as possible.  I told L that if it worked out maybe the 3 of us could have lunch or dinner together - she would like to have both her parents in the same room.  It's been so long and I think L could benefit from seeing her parents be civil with each other.  We shall see.

De

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yay!! I hope the visit goes well.