Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Muddled

Muddle Mind - that's what I feel like tonight.  I have been working on so many different things at work these days that it's all starting to muddle together.  My head is so full that it's almost making my eyes leak . . . . . . . . aka close to tears . . . . . . . No Crying in Finance!  It's not any one thing in particular - it's just everything all at once - needing to be done right now - I'm drowning!

I'm not sure if these feelings have anything to do with depression or if it's just normal - I don't really have anyone I can talk to about this to see if what I'm feeling is something that all people go through.  I hate feeling like I'm going to burst out into tears - so I swallow it all down - bury it in the back of my mind - hope it doesn't bubble out at some inopportune moment!

People that I could talk to either want to fix it - don't want to talk about it - change the subject - story trump.  I don't want it fixed - I want someone to say hey - I understand what your feeling - let me take on some of the stress for you. Or to just give me a big hug and try to help get my mind off things.   Chrissy just isn't that good at taking things on for me though!!  Anyone want to volunteer to come take some of the at home stress over - I could use a great organizer to help me toss things and straighten up.   
My thoughts are jumping all over and I don't think I'm making much sense tonight.  I think I will just head to bed early and hope tomorrow is a better day.

De








No comments: