Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm baaaack!

I've been thinking about why I don't write much anymore - and I have come to the conclusion that it is because I started worrying about what people would think about what I wrote - what kind of comments I might get - worried that I had nothing important to say - worried I might say the wrong thing, upset someone, and then get a talking to about how I hurt someones feelings.  Well - one of the reasons I started writing in here was to get over the fear of what people think about me.  My thinking got in the way of my writing.  No more - I  am going to write about what's on my mind.

So - going forward I will write what I want and not worry what people think. 

I am thinking about changing the name of my blog again - this past year has been a journey but I think that name has run it's course.  The new name will reflect my life right now . . . . . . . . Living With Depression . . . . . . . . I hope to give some insight into what it's like  . . . . . . . .  to dispel the myth that being depressed means you sit around crying all the time . . . . . . to help get rid of the stigma of mental health disorders . . . . . . .





De





No comments: