Thursday, February 16, 2012

One Way?

I was driving down Pike St in Seattle today - I had just crossed 5th Ave and was heading to the light at 6th Ave when a car turned off 6th onto Pike going the wrong direction!!  WTH!  This lady was heading right towards me - I honked my horn and she never even flinched - gave no indication that she even knew she was going the wrong way.  I should have followed her into the parking garage she turned into so I could give her a piece of my mind - but I didn't think of it until I got to my usual garage.  How does someone turn off of a one way street and not see the signs that say One Way with an arrow pointing in the other direction - not to mention seeing cars heading right at you - and not once step on your brakes. Crazy drivers!!

Chrissy just made me giggle - I heard a noise on the other side of the living room - I looked up and all I could see was her butt and a wagging tail - her head was buried in one of her toy boxes and she was digging around trying to get at a toy.  She is such a toddler!!  She has toys all over the living room but she still needs to pull out more!  Crazy Crazy Pup!

OK - time for bed.  Tomorrow is Friday!!  Yay!!

De

No comments: