Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Hope That Light Isn't A Train . . . .

Got home tonight a little before 800 - walked into a house that smelled of wonderful cooking chicken!  I placed a chicken in the crock pot this morning.  You know what - when you cook a chicken in a crock pot for 10 hours the meet just falls off the bones - it looked kinda funny when I took the lid off - it was like it had completely deflated - flat chicky!  It tasted really good.

Chrissy has not been happy about my late nights - poor thing is tired of being in the kitchen all day and then not getting much play time when I get home.  This morning when it was time for me to head off to work she went and hid in her crate - she so did not want to be in the kitchen.  Tonight she was so happy when I got home.  Hopefully I will be back on a regular schedule soon - although I'm not even sure I remember what a regular schedule is!

I have my PC Laptop up an running - I can connect to the internet in my bedroom with this laptop - still not sure why the Mac won't connect - oh well - as long as one of them does I am a happy camper.

KOMO 4's Kathi Goertzen is battling her brain tumor yet again.  She goes into surgery tomorrow - keep her in your prayers.

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What did you put in the crock pot w/the chicken....what did you eat it with? I'm always game for new crock pot meals!