Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yellow Is Expensive

Well . . . . . that little yellow check engine light in my car turned out to be rather expensive!!  I Hate Car Problems!!!  They're never simple and they're never cheap!  Diagnostics, oil change, brake inspection $150 - the little yellow light was for a failed fuel injection sensor $380 - front brake replacement/smoothing of rotors $340 - Alignment $90 - usually this little list would end with something that was priceless . . .but nothing was priceless today!  The only 2 positives out of this were - I got a mile walk in today because of walking to the park and ride after dropping off my car and then picking it back up - the weird sound my tires were making on the drivers side were from a hubcap rubbing on the tire. 

Right now I am watching Survivor - I Love Rob - He is my boy!  Best line so far tonight - The Mariano Crime Syndicate!!  He instituted a Buddy System so no one in the alliance would be left on their own to be approached by other tribe members.  Too Funny!  I won't ruin the show by saying who gets voted out tonight - but these tribal councils are so entertaining! Ooooohhhhh - it's a double tribal council tonight!  This could be very interesting.

OK - I need to go take care of my bedroom - try to make it look not so cluttered!  Sissy is here tomorrow.

De

No comments: