Monday, April 18, 2011

Sissy Has Gone Home

Niki and Chrissy are looking around for C - they want to know where their new friend went. We all enjoyed having her visit.

Saturday the family was reunited!  C and I trekked on up to La Conner to be with the parents.  We loaded up Chrissy and headed off around 1030 - of course the first stop was Starbucks for C - McDonalds for a Large Coke for me.  The Garmin gave us a time that we would arrive there and the goal was to beat that time!  Took 5 minutes off - got there in one piece.  We listened to the Mariners lose their game on the way up.  The tulips haven't poked their heads out yet so we didn't see any fields - there was one field of color off in the distance when we drove towards La Conner - but not like it usually is.  I will be heading up again next weekend so it will be interesting to see if there is more color.  Dinner was at the Tav - C got her Fish and Chips!  When we got back to the house Mom told us there were 24 Easter Eggs hidden - Easter Egg Hunt!!  Yay!!  As C posted on FB - We are always kids when we go home.  I found my 12 eggs way before C did!  It was sooo much fun!  Sunday we had a nice breakfast with Mom and Dad - then we drove home - beat the Garmin by 5 min again!  Either I am really good or the Garmin is off by 5 min! 

It was back to work today after dropping C off at the airport.  It was nice to have the time off - and there wasn't too much on my desk to get caught up with - just mail/invoices - so, same old, same old! 

Now it's bedtime - at least for me - if Chrissy had her way we would be up for a couple more hours for playtime - I didn't get home until 800 tonight so she is wanting to run run run!  Oh well - my house my rules!  And she and Buffy are getting on my nerves!

De

No comments: