Monday, January 3, 2011

Year End Close

Yesterday was the first Fast Sunday of the year.  I'm not sure what it is about Fast Sunday but my body just does not like it.  I wasn't feeling sick when I headed to church - I didn't get queasy at all - my stomach just started making some really weird rumbling noises during Relief Society.  Then I could tell that things weren't well in that area - I kept praying that I would make it through the rest of the meeting - which I did but . . . . . . I didn't quite make it home. Yuck :-P  Got home and started getting the chills so I laid on the couch and fell asleep - woke up at half-time of the Seahawks game.  Finished watching the football game and then went to bed.  Felt a little better this morning - had to go to work because it is Year End Close.

E moved out of the house he and L were living in today - he then updated his status on FB to Single - which I guess makes it official.  Had to control myself from typing in Dumb ass as a comment on his wall.  He told L that maybe they could work things out after they both grow up a bit - yeah, int hat relationship L has grown up over the last year and E seems to have slid backwards.  L is the one who manages her money and has rent money ready on time - she is the one who got her Food Stamps taken care of and budgets it so they have enough food to last for the month.  I think E is going to have a rude awakening over the next couple of months when he realizes how much L did for him and took care of for him.  I guess it might make him grow up.  I told L not to let him come over and mooch off of her - no matter how much she cares about him.  We shall see how it goes.

I had such a hard time getting out of bed this morning - not just because I was tired - but because the flannel sheets L got me for Christmas are just so darn soft, warm, and cozy!  No one would want to leave that for the crisp cold air of a January morning.  Speaking of which - time to head to bed and snuggle under those warm cozy covers.

De

No comments: