Sunday, January 9, 2011

Trending Up . . . . . Hopefully

Hey Readers - I am so behind in writing - yet again!  My goal for this year is to post more than I did last year - if you look at each year the trend is that the number of posts go down each year - time to stop that trend! 

Last week was Year End at work - which we completed on time!  It was also the first full work week I've had in a while - it seemed very very long!  It ended on a good note though - we closed and then went out for a team Happy Hour.  This of course was my first happy hour since I joined the Mormon church - so no alcohol for me.  I thought it might be hard but ti wasn't -  I am going to have to start looking into other things to drink though because I am going to get really tired of soda real fast - I know, weird to hear that from me! 

On my way home I went to QFC to drop of some movies I rented form RedBox and I decided to get some Scratch Tickets while I was there - the machines are right next to each other.  I bought a new $5 ticket - and I won . . . . . . . . . $50!!!!!!!  I have never won anything more that $10 on a ticket!!  I was so very excited!!

Saturday was run some errands - do some grocery shopping - watch me some football!  I needed to go drop my PC Laptop off at Plateau Computers to see if they could fix it - the part of the computer where you plug in the charger has come loose - when I brought it in the guy there said that it is definitely a know issue because he has had to repair quite a few lately - it is not an easy fix though.  The replacement piece is fairly cheap but it takes a lot to replace it.  You have to remove the mother board - remove the old piece - solder on the new piece and then put it all back together.  Takes about 7 - 10 days and will cost about $200!!  I am getting it fixed cause it is still cheaper than getting a new one and there are some things I need a PC for - like working from home and playing some games that I can't do on my Mac.  After leaving my computer at the PC Fix It place I went to do some grocery shopping - hadn't done any since well before Christmas so I needed to get some basics. 

Finally done with all of that and it was time to watch the Seahawks!!  I had faith in them all week.  I had had enough of all the sports announcers complaining about our losing record and how we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs - it was time to shove it all in their faces!!  And The Did!!  Amazing Game!!  I think I channeled my niece K - I yelled at the TV very loudly - I'm sure she could hear me down in TX!  Next in line . . . . . . . Chicago Bears!!

OK - I'm not feeling very well right now so I am going to sign off and head to bed.

De

No comments: