Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Season Is Over

Well - the football journey is over for the season - the Seahawks lost to the Bears.  They tried to comeback from a huge deficit, 28 - 0, in the 4th Qtr but it was too late.  They did bring it to a 35 - 24 ed of game score - wish that team ad been out on the field the whole game.  I was really hoping they were going to make to at least one more weekend - wanted K to come up for a visit!

Tonight was really fun - I went over to the Kennedy's for dessert - they are a family in my ward.  It was a very fun evening - they are such a nice family - their little girls ages 5 and 9 were very cute!  We talked for 2 hours!  I just had a really good time.

Now for a little drama - It has been about 2 weeks since E moved out of the house that he shared with L - She has been doing really well too - I think this is pissing off E even though he was the one who said they needed to break up not just live in separate places.  A week ago he sent her a text calling her a liar and saying they will never be friends and he's glad he left.  A day later he texted her apologizing saying he had been drinking and was sorry - they could be friends and still talk.  Four days after that he sent her a text "It's been 4 days why aren't you talking to me.  You must be real broken up about us you B"  Now - he was the one who kept telling her they were over - she needed to grow up and get over it - and she has and it's pissing him off.  Now - L called me this afternoon to say that she received a bunch of texts from E this morning and they were just horrible - I can't remember them word for word but the he mostly called her names - Whore, B - said he was glad he didn't have to look at her "kicked in" face anymore - glad he had cheated on her - and on, and on, and on.  L responded with how mature - name calling.  Were not even together anymore and you still need to be mean to me.  I'm glad we're over because you have turned out just like Justin!  What is it with him - is he so miserable with his decision and his life that he needs to make sure she is just as unhappy!  I can't believe I liked him - he seemed like such a nice kid and he seemed good for L too - I guess he served his purpose though - he helped L learn how to be on her own - how to pay rent.  Just wish he had done this before Christmas - then I wouldn't be out what I spent on him for presents!  Dumbass!

OK - time to head to bed - it is a Work Night!  Have a good week!

De

No comments: