Monday, January 10, 2011

Busy Monday

Picked L up from work tonight to take her grocery shopping - I didn't pay, I was just the transportation.  This was her first grocery shopping trip since E left - she was so funny - having such a good time getting what she wanted and not having to worry about what he wanted also - no one asking her why she was getting certain things!  She is a very good shopper too - after check out she still has $50 left on her food stamps card for the rest of the month!  I am so very proud of how she has handled all this E drama - she's,not moping around all depressed - she is getting on with her life and looking at all the good things this means.  My baby is doing some growing up.

Here are my symptoms - headache, body ache, small bit of nausea.

I am either trying to come down with something - or I am going through withdrawals as I cut back on my soda intake.  I really feel like crap!  If this is withdrawals - no wonder people have a hard time giving up addictions.  So much easier to just have some soda than to feel like this. 

What is it with the Seahawk Haters - they were all whining about how we didn't belong in the playoffs in the first place - then we went and proved them wrong by beating the New Orleans Saints - defending champs.  Now the Chicago Bears are whining and printing crap - Time to prove them wrong again Seahawks - I am so looking forward to this weekend's game.

I am going to head to bed - hopefully to get a good nights sleep and to get up and out of here on time tomorrow.  They are predicting snow tomorrow afternoon so I want to get in at a decent time to get lots of work done in case I need to head home early.

De

No comments: