Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vitamin V

This has been a difficult week - busy at work and there has been a Bitch fighting to get out of my body!  Ever felt like that - where you can just feel your inner bitch trying to claw it's way out from where you have it trapped deep down inside.  You can feel it slowly coming up from the pit of your stomach and before you know it - WHAM! - there she is just speaking her mind! My inner bitch has a bit of a tone in her voice that tends to creep out during times of high stress. I have been trying really hard not to snap and gritch at co-workers - no sure if I have been successful.

I did discover one thing today that can calm this inner beast down - something I like to call Mother's Little Helper - Vicodin!  Now - before y'all get worried thinking I'm a drug addict just calm down!  I take them for my Migraines - which I felt coming on today - and a wonderful side effect is that it calms the Bitch!  So - I can understand how people could become addicts - but the loopy head feeling is not something I could deal with every day.  Also - for most people Vicodin makes them sleepy but for me it seems to make me energetic when I first take it and then I start to get sleepy - a little like being Bipolar!  Man I sound like fun to be around don't I !!

I am heading to bed!

De

**Chrissy Update - She has yet to figure out how to get out of the new gate configuration I have set up in the kitchen - she has not escaped in 6 days!  Any wagers on how long it will take for her to figure out an escape route!  Right now she is acting like a toddler - she is pulling every toy out of her toy boxes! Time for her to go to bed too!**

No comments: