Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just Another Weekend

My weekend was pretty good.  I made a trip to Target. I tried very hard to stick to my list and I did pretty darn good!  I only impulse bought 1 item and it was a shirt on sale for $10.  Not too bad! Especially seeing as I hadn't been to Target in 2 weeks.  I thought I might go crazy but I didn't.  I think it helped that I was on a schedule because I was going to a movie so I couldn't just wander around aimlessly pulling things off the shelf.

I saw 27 Dresses.  I really liked the movie.  It was a great chick flick.  Both Katherine Heigl and James Marsden were great.  James Marsden hasn't been a leading male.  I liked him in this role.  There was also a great Elton John song in the movie.  When I got home I bought the song off iTunes!  I do that.  See a movie that has music in it that I haven't heard in awhile and I go and get it off iTunes.  It brings back memories!

After the movie I went to Linens and Things.  Bad idea! No list.  Time to wander around and pull things off the shelf.  I needed everything I got!  A new Toaster, Tea Kettle, and a picture for my bedroom. 

Sunday I watched the Marathon on Comedy Central.  OMG - they had some funny people on there.  The number one was Jeff Dunham.  If you have never seen him go to You Tube and watch  Spark of Insanity or Talking To Myself.   I got so caught up in the marathon that i didn't accomplish anything.  Have you ever done that.  Sat down and started watching something and before you know it the whole day is gone.

I need to start going out and doing stuff.  This Blog could get pretty boring if all I do is run errands.

De

Updates:

I lost 3 pounds!
Except for Linens and Things I stayed on budget!
The dishes that had been in the sink for 2+ weeks finally got done ~ threatening to have her phone turned off worked!
She's 18 in 102 days!

No comments: