Thursday, January 17, 2008

Book Recommendation

I just read Me & Emma by Elizabeth Flock.  This was such a good book.  It grabbed me from the very first page and I didn't want to put it down.  I ride the bus to work everyday and enjoy reading then.  Today I felt like the bus got me to my stop too fast because I wanted to be able to keep on reading!  When I got off the bus tonight I stayed in my car at the park and ride and read!  I finished.  I won't go in to any details regarding how this book ends - let me just say that I was extremely surprised by the twist and I had no clue at all.  I have not had a book pull me in like that in a long time.  I wanted to finish it so bad but now I am sad that it is over.

I would like to thank my sister Colleen and my niece Lindsay for recommending this book.

On to finding another book!

De

No comments: