Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random Thoughts

I am addicted to eBay!  It all started at Christmas time when I was looking for a Snow White DVD for my daughter.  I then searched for anything Grumpy because that is my favorite Disney character.  I found lots of t-shirts.  I thought - oh I'll place a small bid and just see if I win it.  Then when I got outbid I turned into a maniac!  I couldn't let someone beat me, that was my shirt!  I Must Win!!  It was such a rush!  It was like gambling!  I won so many things!  Lots of shirts!  I have now moved on from Disney clothing to DVDs.  I have now "won" Seasons 1 - 3 of Las Vegas.  I get the thrill of bidding and winning and it's cheaper than what they are going for on Barnes and Noble and Amazon.  It's a win win!

Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real that when you woke up you just wanted to go back to sleep to be back where you were?  

I had a dream like that last night.  I had a boyfriend back in high school who passed away 5 months ago.  I had a dream about him last night and it was like his spirit was right there with me.  In my dream I cried because I hadn't seen him in so long and I was so sad that he was gone.  When I woke up I just wanted to go right back to sleep so I could continue to feel like he was here.  I don't know why I dreamed about him.  It was just so random.  Do you believe in ghosts and spirits.  I do and part of me thinks it may have been him.  I grew up with a boy who was my age and he died 10 years ago.  Our families did a lot together so he was just like a cousin.  I have dreams about him all the time.  It is his ghost/spirit in my dreams and we talk about how I miss him and he asks about his Mom.  I don't talk to many people about this because I don't want people to think I'm crazy!  I do believe in spirits though and think that all of us have the ability to see them in some way.  

Right now as I type this I am watching the Project Runway episode from last night ~ gotta love DVR!  They had to make outfits form 501 Jeans.  The designs were really good.  I like this reality show.  I started watching it when my niece was here visiting.  So I got caught up on this season by watching a marathon one weekend and am hooked.  I even "won" the Season 3 DVDs on eBay! 

De

Updates:

Weight Watchers still going well.  Not feeling hungry!
Staying on Budget this week.  Cutting down on the Starbucks runs has helped in both budget and diet!
I have not gone to a Target store in 2 weeks!!  I will be going there this weekend though to get stuff for my Soldier's care packages.  The test will be to just get what I go in for and not to impulse buy.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

yay i'm glad you love project runway now!