Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow Day

So I didn't find anything too weird in the pantry yesterday!  Just around 6 boxes of half empty cereal.  Why is it that cereal boxes seem to multiply?  It's one of those items that when I get to the grocery store I can't seem to remember what I already have at home!  New resolution - no buying cereal until all current boxes are empty :)   

Tonight it is a winter wonderland!  I like it when it snows a little and just covers the trees and grass.  It helps me remember why I like to live in Washington.  I like the fact that we have actual seasons.   My dog Muppet wasn't too thrilled about the snow though.  She is so funny!  I took her outside which is usually filled with sniffing and running around.  Not tonight.  She ran out to the lawn, did what she needed to do, and was back inside before me. I'm not even sure her feet touched the snow.  

De


No comments: