Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Todays Thoughts

My favorite Heath Ledger films are 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knights Tale.  I could just stare at his smile and dimples for ever.  He was so talented and beautiful.  It is such a loss.  Is it weird to be so effected by the death of a celebrity?  I have trouble wrapping my brain around how he can be gone.  It just makes me sad :(

In other news - the dishes my daughter was supposed to do over the weekend are still sitting in the sink.  She says she has been sick this week and she will get them done.  Anyone want to place a bet on when that will be?!?  I have to keep resisting the urge to just do it myself.  I am starting to run out of bowls!!

I have started on Weight Watchers again.  It worked real well for me 8 years ago and I hope it works again.  Another gal at work is starting on it too so we are going to help each other out. I think it is easier if you have someone to help you stay focused.  I have been on this for only 3 days but so far so good!  The food part has been pretty easy - the tough part for me is getting all the water in - not a big water drinker.  Small steps though - can't go from drinking nothing to drinking 6 glasses a day all at once!  I might float away.

I have 2 more points of food to eat so I am going to go calculate what I can have for dessert!

De

108 Days til she's 18!


No comments: