Monday, May 2, 2011

Quick Weekend Update

Well I stepped out of a comfort zone - I went to a church Single Adult activity Friday night - by myself - outside of my ward.  It was OK - I didn't meet my McDreamy - didn't make any new friends - but I got out of my comfort zone.  When I was getting to leave I did spot a gal from my ward - we started talking and I feel like I now have a new friend in my ward.  At least I didn't chicken out.

Sunday was Fast and Testimony Sunday - I actually got up during Sacrament Meeting and gave my testimony!  I was thinking about it and next thing I knew - my feet were walking me up to the front of the church - I was at the mic and talking to the ward.  This past weekend was the 6 month mark of my Baptism.  I am still very happy about my decision.  My life has been blessed and I love my ward family.

De

No comments: