Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week Almost Over

Ahhhh . . . . . one more day of work and then a 3-Day Weekend!!  No big plans other than a Ward Memorial Day Breakfast and Work Party to clean up around the church on Saturday - going to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie - church on Sunday - finish working on cleaning out my closet.  It's not like the weather is going to be super warm - it's more like Fall around here!!  Even I'm getting tired of this - and I usually like living around here. 

So I have made it 2 weeks without soda!!  I thought it would be really tough but so far so good - no withdrawals - drinking lots of water - not craving it as much as I thought I would.  Although - my migraines and the ringing in my ears have come back - maybe it was the massive amounts of soda keeping them away!!  What to do - do I go back to the soda or try to just work through the headaches??  Hmmm . . . . .

I am officially addicted to the game Gardens of Time of FB - I usually don't play the FB Games but this one is hidden objects which I Love!!  I keep trying to get more neighbors so I can increase the size of my garden - you decorate it with different artifacts and buildings - I am running out of room and the only way to get more acreage is to increase the number of neighbors - So - if any of you want to just join the game so I can have more neighbors - that would be wonderful - you wouldn't even have to play.  Just let me know!!

De

No comments: