Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Not Feeling Relaxed

So my Lisa appointment didn't go well today - I usually leave there feeling better than when I got there - not today.  She was a little manic today - kept jumping in and interrupting me while I was talking.  I didn't feel like I got to vent enough or talk about what has really been bothering me - what I've been struggling with.  Oh - and she kept smacking her gum!!!!!!!  That noise drives me bonkers!! 

So now I'm just hanging at home - with a dog that won't stop eating my underwear!!  She keeps pulling them out of the laundry basket!!  Really - when does this puppy stage end - I am so over it. 

Quick question - how much information is too much information to share on here - I am having some female issues which are causing problems in my regular life - not sure how much y'all want to read about.

Anyways - I can feel a migraine coming on too - headache, eyes hurt, major ringing in my ears.  So - I cutting this blog short and heading to bed to see if I can sleep it away.

De

No comments: