Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Party - Work - Socks

Whew . . . . another late night . . . . . . . not because of work this time it was because of my first Relief Society Activity - Christmas Dinner.  There were a lot of ladies there!  It was a bit overwhelming but I had fun.  Everyone was very nice - a lot of names to try and remember.  I'm sure that after I have been in the ward longer I will get to know more people.  They all joked around with each other and laughed - I look forward to having that too.

Poor Chrissy was in the kitchen for quite awhile today so I am up late letting her run around for a bit before I put her in her crate - it will probably be another late night tomorrow because of Month End and then Friday will be late because I am going down to the hood - that's Kent - to have dinner with Jason and Ang.  Next week I will get a couple days to try and take a deep breath and get things organized again on my desk - then it's back to payroll Thursday and Friday.

I just keep reminding myself that I will be on vacation in 2 weeks!!  Texas here we come - Chrissy gets to go back to her home state!  She is so going to love having all those pups to play with and having a backyard.  It will definitely be different form last year when it was Muppet coming down to visit.

Hahahahahaha - I just found 4 socks buried behind a pillow and three buried in the cushions on the couch!  And I just saw her run back down the hall with another sock in her mouth!  Last night I found 3 socks and a chew stick buried under the covers on my bed!  She just cracks me up!

De

No comments: