Monday, December 6, 2010

Pretty Lights

Friday I had dinner with Jason and his family - needed to pick up the candles I had ordered at Angie's party. So instead of making Jason carry it all on the bus and bring it up to me I just picked him up from his office and drove him home to pick everything up.  Angie made her homemade pizzas - Love Them!  I really like the crust - she even made an apple dessert pizza.  Lots of the houses in Jason's neighborhood had their lights on their houses.  When I was leaving Jason told me about a house that was up around the corner from his - I decided to make a quick detour just to see if I could see it.  It was amazing!  They have a sign in their front yard telling you what station to turn your radio too and then magically the music coming from your speakers goes with the flashing lights on the house.

Pretty!

No comments: