Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stress Relief

Tired - Overwhelmed - Stressed . . . . . . . Hmmm . . . . what can I do to help relieve some of this . . . . . I know . . . . I'll bake!! Yup - baking banana bread tonight! I can smell it baking - love the smell of fresh baked goods. It helped relieve some stress - but not all of it - I may need to bake something more tomorrow night. Maybe bake some cookies for the football game on Saturday.

L called me this afternoon - her phone ran out of minutes - said she was talking to people about jobs and needed to be able to use her phone. Yup - I added some minutes. See - I am definitely stressed and tired - no energy left to fight about this kinda stuff. I talked to Lisa about this stuff yesterday. She agrees that L might be bipolar but she needs to see a psychiatrist to get a definite diagnosis. She said it's hard to separate what might be a chemical imbalance and what might be caused by the drugs.

Let's end this one on a relaxing note. Take a look at this picture - take deep breaths - hear the sound of the water rushing over the rocks and falling down to the river below.

De

No comments: