Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Got Sucked In

Woke up at 730 this morning - I fell asleep with the TV on and tuned to Showtime. So - when I woke up I turned up the volume so I could see what movie was showing. I got sucked into one of the worst B Movies!! Komodo vs Cobra!! It was like watching a car crash - it was so bad but I couldn't turn away. Signs that this was a bad movie
  • The person playing the female lead - I am reluctant to call her an actress - Jerri Manthey from Survivor!!
  • One of the characters was running around with a backpack on - not a small one but one you would wear if you were going on an overnight hike - and you could tell there was nothing in it! So low budget they couldn't even stuff it with paper to make it look like there was stuff in it.
  • They had guns with never ending ammunition - not once did they have to reload!
  • The "acting" was awful!!
That is an hour of my Sunday I will never get back!

De

No comments: