Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Get Control Of Myself

I need to work on not letting L's drama affect me so much. 3-Day weekend was spent mostly trying to recoup from being stressed - pretty much was a couch potato. Not how I had planned on spending my long weekend. I could blame it all on L but I know I need to learn to control how I react to her and how I let her get to me.

I am feeling very rundown today - not sure if it's form doing nothing over the weekend, stress, or lack of vitamins. I think I am going to start taking vitamins tomorrow. Muppet and I need to get back to walking too - see if that helps with energy level. Luckily there are only 3 days left in this week!

Cougar game in Seattle on Saturday!!! Seattle/Qwest Field will become Cougar Country!! I am so glad football season is here!

Heading to bed now to try and get rid of this headache.

De

No comments: