Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birch Box Day

No matter what time I leave work I always seem to get home at the same time - 730!  Left at 630 on Tues - home at 730.  Left today at 530 - home at 730!!  WTH!

I haven't been feeling 100% today - scratchy throat and headache - and when I got home and took Chrissy out for a walk I think I discovered why.  It looked like it was literally raining pollen!  I was out on the sidewalk and looked out towards the road and I could see all this pollen floating in the air and dancing in the sun!  It was really pretty and rather disturbing!

I got the mail today and there was only one thing in there - Birchbox!!  Once a month I get something fun in the mail - I love packages!  (haha . . .that's what she said!)  Anyways - Birchbox Day!  Inside my pretty box this month I got:
  1. philosophy - a one step facial cleaner
  2. Nuxe - Multi use dry oil (I'll have ot read up on this as I'm not sure what it's for!)
  3. Redken Shine Flash - give your hair a brilliant finish.
  4. Zoya - Nail Polish in the color Pandora
  5. Extra Kind Almond & Apricot snack bar




Time to watch Big Brother and enjoy my Birchbox!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there's only going to be one things there, Birchbox is a good thing!! I still haven't signed up for it though...I've been on the fence. Have you really like the stuff you've gotten?

De said...

I've liked most of the Birch Box items. Last month I got some blush that I probably never would have thought to pick up and I love it.