Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bus Fun . . . Not

I am currently stuck on a bus in really bad traffic due to an accident on I90. I am glad I didn't drive today because I think I would be going nuts.

There is a guy sitting just in front of me though who does not seem to be handling this well at all. He can't sit still - keeps rocking back and forth - heavy sighing - he's making me a little nervous. I'm worried he might either crack or throw up! I can't tell if he's just not feeling well or if he's got mental issues.

So far I have been on this bus for 30 minutes and we haven't even made it to the Eastgate Freeway Overpass yet. This is going to be a very long trip and I didn't grab breakfast before I left the house this morning!

Ok - the guy just stood up to stretch and his fly is down. The creep factor just increased. I hope he's getting off at Eastgate and not riding all the way in to Seattle.

The accident was caused by a jackknifed semi and a logging truck that lost it's back axel. I read that there were 13 cars involved and that a child was critically injured. That is very sad. I hope he/she makes it.

I am entertaining myself by people watching the drivers in cars that we pass. They all look very frustrated. There was one guy who was rocking back and forth really fast in his car - not sure if he was trying to get things to move faster or if he was just "rocking" out to some music! Just passed an older gentleman reading a newspaper!! A cop car just passed us - I hope there isn't another accident in the backup.

OK - looks like creepy guy is standing up to get off at Eastgate! Not sure why he's standing right now though - at our rate of movement it's gonna still be another 15 minutes til we get there.

A motorcycle cop and a tow truck just passed by on the shoulder.

Ok. Signing off to read for a bit.

De

No comments: