Monday, August 1, 2011

Gardening!

It's been awhile since I wrote anything - I would like to say it's because I've just been so busy doing so many fun things but . . . . . . . the truth is . . . . . . . . I have become addicted to a Facebook game Gardens of Time!!  No!!!!!!!!!!!! I know - I was one of those people that thought all those other people playing with their farms and their mafia wars were nuts - now I'm one of them.  I even went so far as to set up FB Accounts for my pets so I could get more neighbors!  The addiction level spiked these past couple of weeks when I joined a Gardens of Time group on FB - I have so many neighbors now that my garden is as big as it can get - I am at Level 37 - and I have so much more to do!  I get home from work - I answer all the requests from my neighbors - play some hidden object scenes - add a few buildings to my garden - by the time I'm done time has flown by and it's bed time - no time for writing!  I wonder if they have FB Games Anonymous meetings.  Hello . . My name is De and I am a Gardens of Time - aholic!

Can you believe it's August already!  How can you tell you are getting old? . . . . . The years seem to go by faster and faster!  It boggles the mind!

Someone called me a "Molly Mormon" today!  Lol!  The comment came after I told them about all the jam I've been making and the scones I brought in to work last week.  They said they were surprised that with my love of homemade baking and stuff that I hadn't become Mormon a long time ago! 

OK - it's late and Chrissy is telling me it's time to go to bed!

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I know 2 people that live in Dallas that would love a box of baked goods lol