Friday, June 24, 2011

A Good Cry

Have you ever needed a good cry - just to clear out the emotions building up inside - and you can't just sit down and cry.  Well I needed that - although I wasn't aware of it.  I was channel flipping and came across a movie on Showtime that I had kinda wanted to see - even though I knew it would be cheesy - It was a basic rom-com (romantic comedy) and I knew exactly how it was going to end . . . .  I decided to watch it . . . . . . . . . . . . Letters To Juliet.   It was good - I got a good cry!    Has anyone else seen this?

Now I am going to get back to reading - Catching Fire - book two of The Hunger Games Trilogy.  Very Good!!  I seem to be good at getting into a series of books after all of them had been published!  I don't think I could have waited for the next one to come out!  It's a young adult series so it reads rather quickly - which is good!  I hope to get book two finished and book three started this weekend.  I know . . . I lead such an exciting life!!


De

No comments: