Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Always Something

I am sitting in Bright Now Dental with L - she was scheduled to have two teeth pulled today. Her appointment was at 1030. They brought her back and I've been hanging in the waiting area reading. She just came out in tears - they ran her insurance and there is a 3 month waiting period before they will cover anything. So she would need to wait until end of September to have it taken care of. Problem is her two teeth are so far gone that they are causing quite a lot if pain. So what to do - not much of a decision for me - I am covering the $923 charge. I just didn't feel like there was any other choice. I can't really afford it - I'm broke and in debt - but I couldn't just let her be in pain.

Now I just need to figure out how to pay it off.

De

No comments: