Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shopping Day

Shopping!!!  Today was our shopping day!  Did we go to the mall . . . . . . Nope!  Did we hit stores they only have in Dallas . . . . . Nope!  It was a day of going to Wal*Mart, Best Buy, PetSmart, and Target!!  I got a collar, leash, and toys for my new Pup!  I get to go get her tomorrow!  I wonder what her personality is going to be . . will she be hyper . . . laid back . . . . kissy . . . shy . . . so excited to meet her!


Tonight we are hanging out and watching the finale of Survivor Heroes vs Villains!!  Best season ever!  We have a small group of us at work that choose which girl and which guy we think will go the furthest in the game and which one will win overall.  My gal - who I also had winning it all - was the second one voted out . . Stephenie!  My guy then got voted off shortly there after - Boston Rob.  I was the first in the group to lose both my players.

***SPOILER ALERT***


The winner in our group was Honey Phillips!  Her first season playing - first one to lose a player - her final player standing was Russell!!  Who knew he would last so long in this game yet again.  No one in our group had the person who won which was . . . . . . . . . . Sandra!

Tomorrow is our last full day here and it is New Puppy Day!

De

No comments: