Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Another Post

No drama in a week - kinda eerie! Not that I want it but I spend energy waiting for something to happen.

We are heading into another quarter end at work - I swear we just did this! That's what happens when your job has lots of repetition - everything blends together. This also means we are entering Q4 which is the holiday quarter - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas! I can't believe it! Where did this year go!

There is a group of us at work that get together and play the card game UNO at lunch. We have lots of fun - K has a notebook that has the scores from every game that's been played. Today she proposed we play in teams - meaning your partner sits across from you so you don't hit them with any +2 or +4 cards. So K partnered with R and I partnered with L. The first round was funny because L and I kept skipping the other two and then making them pick up cards. Round about the 4th hand I starting laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes - I kept playing +2 and +4 cards on R that at one point he counted his cards and he had 17! Oh - have I mentioned that L and I won every hand! It was hilarious. Not sure K's gonna propose playing partners again anytime soon!

I had a Relief Society Committee meeting tonight. We have some big monthly activities coming up - lots of decisions and planning to do. I haven't been very good lately at attending meetings or going to church on Sunday. I'm not sure why - I just can't seem to get up on Sunday - I've been feeling blah - having those "my life sucks" thoughts and just not wanting to do anything. Some of my FB friends posted a paragraph this week that I will share part of here:

It's hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside (Anxiety, BiPolar, Depression) Never Judge What You Don't Understand.

De

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I said this once before and I'll say it again..you need to get out of your house and start spending time around people. You rush home every night to be with your dog. How many dates have you been on in the last 10 years? My intent is NOT to hurt your feelings, but if you are looking for Mr. Right, he isn't going to come knocking on your door.