Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Birthday


Ok - so the post that's been under construction ran into some labor problems and never got completed. You just can't find good work these days. Hopefully it will get posted eventually!

My Birthday weekend was amazing!

Saturday - Fantasy Football Draft! A few technical issues after the fourth round caused some stress but we continued on and I think I got a pretty good team. Time will tell. Afterwards I had an amazing dinner with my Mom and Dad.

Sunday - Dinner at Red Robin with L - our go to place! I am a Red Robin Club Member so I got a free burger during my Birthday month. Then it was off to the Hanson concert! Yes Hanson - the Mmmbop group. They have put out additional CDs since then and I really enjoy their music. L and I had a blast! After the concert, we walked by the alley where their tour bus was parked and saw a group of girls standing there. We went down to wait and see if we could see the boys. When we got there we realized Zac was standing there signing autographs and taking pictures!! L and I turned into giddy teenagers!

De

No comments: