Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where Did She Go

I have been trying to get on here to tell you a fun story but either Mom has been hogging the computer or she hasn't even turned it on.  She is busy watching Survivor right now trying to narrow her choices down to her top 3 in her quest to win the coveted Jeff Probst Bobblehead!!

A week or so ago we went up to Nana and Papa's house in La Conner - the humans were picking players for their Fantasy Football teams - I wanted to play with the kitties!  But alas - Tuggy and Annie didn't want to play with me.  Luckily Mom had brought up my squirrely for me - she's my favorite toy and is so well loved! When we got home from our visit I looked all over the house and could not find my squirrely!!  Oh No!! Mom lost her!  I was so sad - Mom would say bedtime and I had no toy to pick up and take with me.  Oh - I have baskets of toys but I only wanted my squirrely. 

A few days later Mom and I went to get the mail and she told me that I had a package - not sure what that is but she seemed rather excited.  We got inside and she opened the top of an envelope - put it down close to me - said look what's inside . . . . . . . . SQUIRRELY!!!! 

I put my muzzle into that envelope and grabbed hold of my squirrely and pulled her out!  I tossed her around in the air - made her squeek - I have been taking her everywhere with me!  When I follow Mom to a different room I have my squirrely in my mouth taking her with me.  I have also been chasing the kitties away from her - they're not playing with favorite toy!!

OK - Mom just said bedtime so I need to grab the squirrely and head on in.

Night ~

Chrissy







No comments: