Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Twilight Saga

I went to the Twilight Saga Marathon – all 5 movies in one day – it was so much fun and the new movie was AMAZING!!


I thought there would be more people at the marathon than there was – the theater was only about 1/3 full. Maybe because it was on a Thursday (school day) not many kids could go. This was fine by me – we got good seats and were able to have no one sitting right next to us. It was like our own little community – everyone that was there was a diehard Twilight Fan – so no one made fun of my Forks High School sweatshirt with the name Cullen on the back!

There was intermission between the movies so you could stretch, go to the bathroom, refill your soda and popcorn. At the beginning of each movie they had a filmed segment with the actors that played Rosalie, Jasper, and Esme talking about their experiences filming the movie that was coming up. Interesting facts from Jasper – in New Moon he was wearing a wig which he referred to as the dead cat on his head. For Eclipse he had to go to horse training, even though he knew how to ride, for insurance purposes. He would spend his training time riding the horse on trails.

The final movie was very good – it was the perfect ending to the whole saga. There was a twist –and I won’t say what it was or when it is in the movie – I will just say that everyone that was in the theater was surprised and it made the whole movie very cool.

The whole weekend I felt like I had a Twilight Hangover – I am very addicted to the movies and the whole story – to go from everything Twilight to no Twilight and knowing it was over was tough. A good way to explain it is: Inability to start a new book/movie because you’re still living in the last book’s/movies world.

De

No comments: