Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tired. Frustrated. Unhappy. Depressed.

This describes how I have felt for the last week or so - I just can't seem to snap out of it.  I've tried - I baked last night because that usually works - and it did for awhile.  I made brownie peanut butter cups and brought them to work to share.  But the frustration and everything else crept in throughout the day so I am back to where I was.

I feel the need for a change of scenery - maybe a whole new life to just start over.  The voices in my head have been saying Texas - but then my gut feels sick when I think of everything that would need to get done in order to just pack up and move.  I'm not one who deals well with sudden change.  Also - what happens if that doesn't work.

I have more to say but the heaviness in my head is making it hard to concentrate - I'm going to go crawl under the covers - hope tomorrow brings something better.


De




No comments: