Monday, April 26, 2010

Puppies!

I have been looking at puppies online - I keep going back and forth between getting a new one or not.  How much time should you wait to get a new dog?  I miss how excited Muppet was when I would come home - but it was nice to be able to go to Portland and not have to find a hotel that would take pets or find someone to watch the pup.  It's nice not to have to walk a pup after work - but now I have no motivation to go out and walk.  Nice to sleep in - but I miss my furry alarm clock.  So there are all my pros and cons - pretty much everything I thought about before I got Mup.

I have been looking at the Yourpup.com site - http://www.yourpup.com/YorkieMixedPuppies.html - I like Chrissie and Fancy!  I also saw these three on petfinder.com



What do you think I should do?I don't want to jump in to anything - but if I decide on one from your pup I would need to get it in a couple weeks when I am down in Texas - same breeders that C and her family have gotten all of their pups!

De