Thursday, April 15, 2010

Low to High

I have been an absentee blogger lately. I found myself in a depression that I couldn’t seem to pull myself out of. I wish I could tell you what it was that happened to pull me out of it. If I knew I could probably make a ton of money bottling it and selling it! I just found myself yesterday morning feeling a bit better and last night I was on a High High – I was cooking and cleaning – did laundry – was up until 1130 and then woke up this morning at 530! It sounds a bit bipolar – went from a low low to a high high. Hmm . . . . . I like the high high!


Oh . . . . Yesterday at work I cleaned my desk and got caught up on a few older items! I came in this morning and it was so nice not to be overwhelmed when I looked at my desk. Taking tomorrow and Monday off and I hate to leave my desk with lots of stuff piled up. Now I’m just waiting for my invoices to be approved and then I will do my check run and try to get them all out today before I leave – need to leave at 345 to get to my Lisa Appt – I will probably ask her about going from low to high.

Found some very cute puppies online – K and Linds were teasing me that it would be very funny if I got a puppy when I am in Texas in May for K’s college graduation!

Heading to Portland tomorrow for Christian Kane and Voodoo Doughnuts! Very excited!

OK – time to get some work done. A bit hard – the high makes me a bit jittery and can’t stop tapping my foot. Over energized!

De

No comments: