Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Take A Breath

Taking a breather tonight - My mind/body/soul need some attention

  • Mind - Heading into Qtr End Close I always feel like my brain is too full and I am going to forget something.  This carries over into home life - did I unplug the curling iron, where are my keys, when was the last time I used my debit card . . . . . and what did I do with it afterwards. 
  • Body - I always have aches and pains - either age or just out of shape.  2 weeks ago we had a company wide Kickball Tournament - It's been about 40 years since I played Kickball - it was fun and I actually made it onto base 1 time!  We then partied at Havana afterwards - I am just too old for doing things like that - I think it took a whole week to recover!  
  • Soul - My Soul needs some sunshine!!  I know summer historically doesn't start in Seattle until July 5th - but we haven't really had much of a Spring this year.  I need some bright blue sky and sun.

De

No comments: