Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Roomie

OK – Many people have asked so here is an update on the “roommate” situation –


We have been getting along fine – no big blow ups, which is a good thing. The only argument we have had during the three weeks she’s been living here wasn’t even really an argument. I brought up the subject of whether she had found a place to rent and L got very defensive – told me I didn’t understand how stressful it is – then the tears started to roll. I told her I didn’t want to upset her I was just trying to find out what was going on.

She spends a lot of time out with her friends so we don’t see each other very much. Last night we were both home – neither of us was feeling that well though – so we were in our separate bedrooms!

Chores have been going OK. Last week I came home from work one day and she had cleaned the living room and was in the process of vacuuming it – it was a very nice surprise! We both need to spend some time cleaning our respective bedrooms and bathrooms! The kitchen cleaning has been working out too – well, we’ll see when I get home – I did the dishes, ran the dishwasher, put dishes away last night so she is supposed to do dishes tonight when she gets off work.

So it’s all pretty mellow – no drama – no fights.

De

No comments: