Friday, April 13, 2012

Hi :)

Hi Readers - I have not fallen off the face of the earth - I have just been lazy!!  Here are a few things that have happened:

Chrissy - she seems to be recovering nicely from her dog bite injuries.  She saw the vet a couple weeks ago - her hip area was still swollen so I had to keep her still for a week!  Any of you that have followed me know that Chrissy is the most active and jumping dog I have ever seen - it was not an easy task to keep her still - I must have done a good job because her exam last week showed things were getting better and no x-rays were needed!  She has to go back tomorrow for her vaccines - she gets to stay for a few hours because she has had adverse reactions to one of the shots previously.  I feel like a Mom whose child is going somewhere for the day - There is so much I can try and get done without her following me around the house!!

I mailed a certified letter to the other dog owner last week.  She has yet to pick it up from the Post Office.  I guess my next step is going to be to take her to small claims court.  Darn it - why couldn't this be civil!!  No information on the Animal Control Case - they must have processed something though because I got a letter today in the mail informing me that their records do not show Chrissy being a licensed pet and I have 72 hours to comply!  Great!!

L - there have been a few incidents with her but nothing major - mostly her just yelling at me because she's not getting her way.  A few weeks back a the Monday after Chrissy got hurt - L called me because she had left her wallet in my car so she had no bus money - she was at her friend K's house in Redmond.  I drove there to pick her up and drop her off at the Eastgate Park and Ride so she could get to work.  Well - she had a lot of stuff in her back pack - it was heavy - her back and neck hurt.  When I dropped her off she slammed the door!  I asked her if that was because I wouldn't double back to Issaquah and take her to work - yup.  I said I had to get to work too and couldn't do it.  She slammed the door again and at the top of her lungs yelled F*** You in the middle of the parking lot.  No good deed goes unpunished.  Seems that most of our issues come up when I won't drive her somewhere or give her money.  She needs to find someone rich who can give her money and a driver!!

Church - this could be it's own post because there is a lot of stuff going around in my mind.  I will say one thing tonight and then write more later.  I can kinda understand why some people might consider it a cult - not because of their beliefs but because of how hard they work to get you back to church when you haven't been there in awhile.  They just won't let you be.  More to come later.

De

No comments: