Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh Darn - That's The End

I can't believe the weekend is over already- it went so fast - probably because yesterday I had to wait for the Comcast guy to come fix the cable box. Then I went in to work for a few hours that turned into five hours. The cable guy actually got here at 10 o'clock like he was supposed to. And the problem did end up being my DVR box – so we had to pull out the old one put in the new one, and it all works. But of course that means I lost every show I had recorded on my DVR. Which probably isn't a bad thing - start with a clean slate and maybe not record so many shows.

Last night I left work around seven o'clock and headed home. I decided that I deserved a treat so I went to my new favorite place to eat - Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Their bacon cheeseburger is really really good - the only problem that I had last night was with my french fry order. I ordered just regular fries – I got Cajun fries. Which wouldn't have been so bad if that's what I had ordered, but it's not what I ordered - So when I took a bite it was rather spicy.

After I finished my dinner I went over to Target to pick up a few things - best laid plans - we all know what happens when you plan on only picking up a couple things in Target - you wander around for a little while you end up with a full cart. I love the beginning of the new year at Target – they have a section set up with household items like laundry detergent, shampoo, soap, etc.… I can always replenish my stock at home when I shop there. I also decided to go ahead and restock L with some of these things. She can always use more toothpaste, laundry detergent, shampoo etc. I like being a nice mom like that and getting her things when she's not expecting them.

Today I didn't go work - I slept in for a little bit and I went out to L's house to drop off all of the household items I picked up for her at Target yesterday.  I decided to take her out to lunch, seems be the only way to make sure she's eating at least one good meal. I took the Red Robin – I had a salad and she had ribs with mac & cheese. Who would've thought that Red Robin could make a really good macaroni and cheese – it was really really good.  after lunch we wandered around Factoria mall for a little bit way that Jesus changed. There are a lot of open parts of the mall for lease in some of the bigger stores that used to be there just aren't there anymore. We went into the Petco store, and I found some chewy bones to work with the. I got those in hopes that she would chew on those and be able to get all should stick to some was hoping that she would get older chewing out on those and that the bone would last for a while. yeah that's so did not happen, it lasted her an hour and nap bone was gone completely demolished.

Now Chrissy, the cat, and I are on the couch working on her imitation of a slug. We've really got this down!

De



No comments: