Friday, January 6, 2012

Escaping

Long, long day at work  So many things on my plate right now - year end close - I honestly think my brain hit the full mark today and started overflowing - hopefully nothing too important escaped!  I left the office just before 8 and made it to the parking garage with 2 min to spare before I would go from early bird pricing to highway robbery pricing.  Yay me!  I was almost home when one of the things that had tried to escape my brain jumped up and hit me . . . . darn it . . I have to stop at QFC because the cats are out of food! As long as I was there I did some food shopping for me too.

The Lean Cuisine lunches were on sale - like they usually are for New Years Resolution time - and they had the new Lean Cuisine Snacks!  I had been wanting to try one so I grabbed the Artichoke/Spinach Dip w/Pita Bread.  Seeing as it was late and I was only a little hungry I decided to have it for dinner - better that what I normally would have done last year - which would have been to have ice cream - my comfort food for stressful days.  It was good. 

Well - I should round up the "kids" and get everyone to bed.

De

No comments: