Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacation Is Over

I had such a good time on my Staycation! I really enjoyed getting to spend time with just my sister - it has been a long time since we've done that! It was a girls long weekend! It was nice spending time with someone that gets my humor - and didn't argue with me on everything!

Sunday - got up, went to Starbucks - surprise surprise!! We had lunch with Colleen's friend at a new restaurant in Issaquah - Tutta Bella. I would not recommend this restaurant. It was rather pricey and you didn't really get your money's worth. I ordered a Calzone and it was really sloppy, runny, tough to eat. I can get a better one from Papa John's delivery. That night we went and saw The Hangover - funny, funny movie!! I could definitely go see that one again.

Monday/Tuesday - we went up to La Conner to stay with Mom and Dad. It was fun and relaxing - I felt like I was in my 20's again with it being just us and no grandkids!

Colleen flew home this morning and I headed in to work. Quarter End - Yay!! I was worried it was going to be a bad day seeing as I had been gone for 4 days - I did a good job of getting a lot of things done before I left so it went rather smoothly today. Right now I am baking a strawberry - rhubarb crisp to bring in to work tomorrow. Never made it before - I hope it works out.

De

No comments: