Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Just Need To Vent

What a couple of days. Of course - most of the stress and things that I would like to write about I can't because they are things that happened between 8 and 5 which I'm not able to write about. Insert Tribal Scream here!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few things I can write about - while I was getting ready to back my car out of its spot in the parking garage last night the person who was parked next to me on the passenger side went to get into their car - it was a tight fit - he saw that I was in my car, it was running and I was preparing to back out. Do you think he moved out of the way so I could move my car which I turn would make it easier for him to get in his car - No - he continues putting stuff in his back sit and then proceeds to get in his car and banging my car with his car door!! Dumb Ass!!!

Things have been really irritating me these days - not sure why - but at this point I either need a long vacation or a high overpass over a very busy freeway. Only thing right now seeming to keep me from the latter is the thought of people going through my house and seeing my cluttery crap. Good reason to keep a messy house for now.

I am headed to bed - early I know - but it is so frickin cold and I just want to snuggle under my blankets and float into oblivion.

De

No comments: