Thursday, November 3, 2011

Organized Chaos

Nothing like the specter of strangers coming into my house to make me try to organize the chaos around here.

In order to come up to code for the insurance the Home Owners Association carries they have to increase the amount of insulation in the building which requires them to enter through the 3rd floor units. So tonight I was busy moving laundry baskets and other crap out of my room and closet - the entry is in my closet. I moved them all into the guest room. I can't tell you how many times these boxes of crap have been moved!! They just keep getting shuffled from one room to the next - never seem to have enough time to go through them. I set the goal now though - I will get through these boxes one at a time. An item gets pulled out and it either has a spot or it goes in the garbage. I'll keep you posted on how that goes!!

Tomorrow is hopefully the last day of close. It's been long days and Chrissy is really getting irritated with me. I think I may have to spend some quality time with her this weekend - gotta keep her happy so she doesn't pee on my bed again!! Why is it that that's the way pups show their anger! Why can't they just give you the silent treatment!

OK - its late and I need to get up on time tomorrow - take some garbage down to the dumpster, lock the kitties in the bathroom, head off to work.

Don't forget - we get our hour back this weekend!! What will you do with your extra hour on Sunday?

De

No comments: