Monday, May 26, 2014

Karma

Have you ever had someone do something to you where you said or thought - Karma will get you.  Sometimes Karma happens very quickly and other times it takes a long time - so long that you start to think Karma will never get them.  Well, I'm here to tell you that sometimes it's well worth the wait.  In my case, it took 20 years of waiting but Karma finally showed up!! 

Randi Lehmkuhl was the other woman 22years ago. She slept with my husband and he left me for her. She knew he was married with a baby but that didn't stop her. She is the baby of her family and always got what she wanted - didn't matter if it hurt anybody else. She also told my husband that he should try for full custody of our daughter because he was a better parent - of course that was before she "accidentally" got pregnant herself and they had to get married. Suddenly my daughter became this inconvenience that she had to deal with every other weekend. 

So now we jump ahead 20 years.  Karma took awhile to step in because Randi kept a pretty tight hold on my ex so he wasn't able to escape. He finally had a chance to make a move when he was able to get a job back in Washington and moved up here without her. He got a taste of freedom, breathed the fresh PNW air, and got his backbone and balls back.  He moved her out here and after a few months told her it was done. He wanted out.  

KARMA Sweetie - She's a bitch!!!

I decided to write this for 2 reasons - 

  1. She posted on FB thanking her family for helping her through her darkest hours. That's what made me think - Karma's a Bitch!!  Hope you feel even worse than I did. 
  2. Someone said to my ex that he was selfish and to think about what he was doing to his kids - where were these people when he left his first child. This person got a bit of Karma too - they know who they are and what it was. 
For those of you that may be thinking I played any part in this or that I was "the other" woman. Wrong!  I'm just happy for Karma, that L gets to have her father around, and C gets to have her G-Pa!

De


No comments: